Competitive salary depending on experience (Between £65,000 to £95,000)
10 months ago
Commercial Litigation Solicitor / Central Gloucestershire
Are you a bright and ambitious Solicitor looking to work in a reputable high street practice that offer exceptional annual leave, a real work life balance and flexibility with regards to working hours?
This is what you’ll be doing
Delivering high quality legal service to clients on matters including general commercial litigation and Business Disputes, Professional Negligence, Intellectual Property, Debt Recovery, Property Disputes, Defamation, Aviation and Company Commercial.
This firm offer excellent career progression opportunities, including Partnership and this varied role will provide you with invaluable broad litigation experience.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Solicitor or Charted Legal Executive (3 years post qualification experience + is desirable)
- Experience within the above areas of law is desirable
- Able to work with minimal supervision
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A very competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance (plus bank holidays)
- Work life balance
- High quality work
- Support and mentoring if required
- Genuine career progression offered on a personal basis
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Regular social events
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.