Up to £50,000
dm com lit
about 1 month ago
Commercial Litigation Solicitor- Swansea
An opportunity exists for a Litigation Solicitor with experience to join our client’s Commercial and Litigation team in Swansea.
This is what you’ll be doing
Working as part of an existing Commercial and Litigation department you will be expected to contribute proactively in upholding and raising the firm’s profile with existing and new clients.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- You will need to be experienced in dealing with: -
- Commercial Litigation arising from Property matters.
- Commercial Lease disputes and claims.
- General Litigation for both Businesses and Private Client.
There’s also some must haves
- Must ideally have 2-5 years PQE in a Litigation background.
- Ideally must have previously conducted a training contract within a commercially focused firm, having undertaken at least one seat within a litigation department.
- Be efficient and reliable.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, stamina, resilience and ability to prioritise conflicting caseload.
- Have excellent computer skills, ability to work independently / on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Time-management skills and a flexible approach to work.
- Have an ability to work meticulously and accurately within a professional code of conduct.
- Discretion and respect for client confidentiality.
- Punctuality and a smart, professional appearance.
- Willingness to assist and provide a helping hand in any other matter which will assist the Firm.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A competitive salary is offered commensurate with experience fantastic career progression opportunities within an expanding firm.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Daniel Mason at our offices or please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.