A Legal 500 law firm, are looking an experienced Commercial litigation Solicitor, to join their dynamic Commercial department, based in Wiltshire. Notably, this is opportunity provides real prospects for growth and progression.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Take on an existing and varied work load of commercial litigation matters
- Network locally to grow and develop the commercial department and your caseload
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Develop a close relationship with other departments in the firm to cross sell
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive (at least 3 years PQE)
- Experience in all aspects of commercial litigation, including contentious commercial property disputes, construction disputes and commercial contract matters
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- A knowledge of insolvency law, planning law and professional negligence is desirable
- A desire to build and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
· A competitive salary
· 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and the option to buy and sell)
· Discretionary bonus scheme
· Health care cash plan
· Bi monthly prize draws and regular social events
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with £250 worth of shopping vouchers on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.