£40,000 - £45,000
11 months ago
Are you an experienced Commercial Manager within the manufacturing and construction industry? Are you looking for a new position within a leading Global company? Based in Lydney and offering a salary of £40,000- £45,000.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be a key member of the Commercial Team and will be provide full Commercial and Sales Support to the business.
- Responsible for reviewing client enquiry requirements defined by Customer Enquiry or Sales Manager request.
- Manage enquiries from receipt through business process to generate high quality proposal, tender return or budgetary submission.
- Manage and lead major projects tender opportunities
- Complete full customer contract Terms and Conditions and commercial reviews
- Negotiate customer contract terms and conditions including payment terms and currency
- Present major projects deal reviews with the Executive Team and wider audience as necessary to obtain all approvals to submit the tender
- Work closely with Sales Manager and Head of Commercial to organise strategies and structures
- Provide regular reporting information based on work progress and daily priorities
- Work with the Sales Manager to generate and review territory sales forecasts.
- Assess Contract and Commercial Risks to the business and collaborate with colleagues to mitigate and manage risks
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Manufacturing or Construction Service industry experience
- Degree educated or equivalent considered
- Fluent in French is essential (written and verbal) and Portuguese and Spanish is desirable
- Excellent IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and previous CRM experience) required.
- A strong Commercial acumen
- Experience and knowledge in a Commercial Export Environment
- Negotiation and experience reviewing contractual terms
And this is what you’ll get in return
- 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 33 days holiday per annum including statutory bank holidays
- Onsite parking
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our Office Support and HR specialist recruiter, Miriam Martin on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673725.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.