16 days ago
10 May 2019
A leading UK law firm are looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their thriving Commercial Property team, in their central Cardiff office. This a fantastic opportunity for someone who can use their initiative and who has a keen eye for detail.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will provide legal secretarial support to several fee earners in the Commercial Property team.
- Formatting large documents
- Assisting with billing
- Maintaining client relationships
- Audio typing via digital dictation
- Monitoring the daily lines of communication and post in the fee earner’s absence
- Audio and copy typing
- Managing diaries and arranging travel/accommodation
- Document production
- Efficiently answering all telephone calls and taking relevant messages
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous legal secretary is essential, in a property or commercial team
- The ability to use your initiative
- Excellent IT and typing skills
- Excellent time management, organisation and accuracy skills
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive attitude
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Health cash plan
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Life Assurance
- Training and development
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673719 or email@example.com.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673719.