3 months ago
A highly regarded Bristol Law firm, are looking for an experienced property legal secretary to join their thriving Commercial Property team.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will provide support 1 to 1 support a Partner within the Commercial Property department, to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency.
- Typing and digital dictation
- Maintaining excellent client relationships
- Conducting Land Registry searches
- Preparing documents, such as AP1s and TR1s, and submitting them to the Land Registry
- Organising meetings, diary management and arranging travel arrangements
- Photocopying, scanning, sending post and taking telephone messages
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous legal secretary experience within commercial or residential property is essential
- Previous typing/audio typing experience is essential
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Annual salary reviews and bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Christmas Party
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.