02921 673 719
about 1 month ago
12 April 2021
An ambitious regional Law firm, are looking for a bright and motivated LPC graduate, to join their thriving Commercial Property team. Notably, this firm offer training contracts and they welcome applications from candidates who are dedicated to a career in Law and looking to gain a training contract in the next few years.
This role is a permanent full-time position, in which you will be based in their Swindon office.
This is what you’ll be doing
• Supporting a Senior Associate Solicitor within the Commercial Property team with all Real Estate transactions, including acquisitions, disposals and property management work
• Manage your own caseload of Commercial Property matters, with supervision
• Produce legal documents, maintaining an excellent level of attention to detail
• Legal research
• Maintain exceptional client relationships, with investors, lenders, developers and agents
The experience you’ll bring to the team
• LPC graduate (or studying the LPC part time on weekends)
• Work experience gained/internships at law firms
• Experience working within property law or at an estate agents is advantageous
• A real interest in progressing your legal career within commercial property
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent IT and typing skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
And this is what you’ll get in return
• Competitive salary
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would be well suited to this role or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with an Amazon Echo Dot on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.