over 1 year ago
Commercial Property Paralegal / Training Contract
Are you a Paralegal looking for an exciting opportunity, in a highly reputable, Top 500 law firm, which offers all of the benefits you would expect at a leading firm and real career progression opportunities?
A progressive Top 500 law firm, are looking for a Paralegal, to join their growing Real Estate team, within their Cheltenham office.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Work for and with a broad range of clients, including high net worth clients, major corporate clients and highstreets clients
- Assisting with aspects of files managed by qualified solicitors and undertaking legal tasks as directed and under supervision, including drafting commercial leases, dealing with commercial sales and purchases.
- Undertaking legal processes, under supervision, such as routine file management, including file opening and billing;
- To manage a file load of commercial property files and to assist on Senior Solicitor cases
- To deal with la variety of complex cases
- To contribute to the departments targets
- Maintain and develop excellent client relationships
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in a commercial property department is desirable but not essential
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An LPC graduate is preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- The desire to work within a social and supportive team
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Genuine career progression
- 25 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- legal fees discount,
- cycle to work
- gym membership contribution
- discount portal
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*