up to £18,000
about 2 months ago
Commercial Property Paralegal Carmarthen
Are you an LPC Graduate or do you have experience in Commercial Property? Are you looking to join a rapidly growing and well established Law Firm? If so this is a great new opportunity for you.
This is what you’ll be doing
Provide fee earning support to Partners, Solicitors and other Fee Earners in the department, to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency.
- Provide quality service to the firm’s clients
- Assist on commercial property cases as well as running own case load
- Contribute to the success of the firm in line with personal objectives
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- LPC graduate or a minimum of 6 months in Commercial Property
- Understanding of Property Law
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of legal research software
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive attitude
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- A minimum of 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Free Legal Services
- Free eye test and £30 towards the cost of glasses
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02922 671374 or email email@example.com
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer a referral scheme for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Amelia Gulliford on 02922 671374 firstname.lastname@example.org