Between £23,000 to £34,500 depending on experience.
28 days ago
20 February 2020
Commercial Property Paralegal
Are you a Paralegal looking for an exciting opportunity, in a highly reputable, Regional law firm, which offers all of the benefits you would expect at a leading firm and real career progression opportunities? Including support to qualify through CILEx or a Training contract?
A progressive Regional law firm, are looking for a Paralegal, to join their growing Commercial Property Team, within their South Gloucestershire office.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Managing an exciting caseload of complex commercial property leases
- Manage a caseload through effective use of case management system
- Network locally
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships
- To contribute to the departments targets
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience working within a Commercial Property department
- Experience managing your own caseload from inception to completion
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- A desire to build and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive City Salary
- Annual leave 25 days (excl Bank holidays). Plus a Christmas to New Years shut down
- Life Insurance
- Private health cover (includes well person checks)
- Pension – 4% contribution
- Mobile phone
- There is free parking at the office
- Support to Qualify / CILEx or Training Contract
- Legal fees discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bespoke career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment. Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been