7 months ago
Legal Assistant Commercial Property
Do you have an experience in Commercial Property? Are you looking to join a fast growing commercial property team? If so I have a great opportunity for you based on the outskirts of Cardiff.
This is what you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will be responsible for a varied workload covering all aspects of commercial property transactions in a range of sectors.
- Assisting fee earners at all levels with general tasks and day to day running of files
- Working diligently and efficiently to meet the team’s high client service standards
- Opening and closing files in line with the business’ procedures
- Dealing with client updates or enquiries, either by telephone or in-person
- Maintaining files and filing correspondence
- Carrying out searches and drafting standard documents
- Submitting Land Registry applications, SDLT submissions, and Companies House applications
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience as a legal assistant
- Previous experience in commercial property
- An eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relations with colleagues
- The ability to work at a highly professional level
- A commitment to team goals and personal development
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Annual salary review
- Support with career progression and training
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Amelia Gulliford at Yolk Recruitment on 029220671374.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Amelia Gulliford at Yolk Recruitment.