about 1 year ago
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY PARALEGAL/TRAINING CONTRACT
A well-established and highly reputable law firm based in Newport are looking for an experienced commercial property paralegal to join their growing Real Estate team. You will be joining a top 10 ranked welsh law firm, working alongside experts in this field. Notably, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for progression in their career as after a 6 month probationary period, you will start your Training Contract!
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handling your own varied caseload of commercial property matters and transactions
- Assisting senior fee earners on more complex commercial property matters
- Conduct legal research
- Work using a case management system
- Handle confidential information
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Paralegal experience within a commercial property team (min 1 year)
- LPC is essential
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- Good communication is essential
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to progress your career a training contract after 6 months!
- Regular team and firm wide social events
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.