12 months ago
Commercial Property Paralegal
A UK Top 100 Law firm are looking for an experienced Paralegal to join their thriving Commercial Property team, in their modern Swindon office. This a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised team player with a positive attitude. As this firm offer training contracts, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious paralegal who has a drive to progress their career.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Supporting Partners and Solicitors when working on commercial property casework for clients
- Dealing with other conveyancing formalities / procedures, searches and post completion matters such as Land Registry applications, Companies House applications and stamp duty land tax returns.
- Efficiently progressing client matters
- Managing the department’s post-completion process
- Dealing with matters over phone, in written letters and via email
- Managing a busy workload under your own initiative, however supervision will be given where needed
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous paralegal / legal assistant experience is essential
- Experience within commercial property law is desirable
- The ability to use your initiative
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent time management, organisation and accuracy skills
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive attitude
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Private Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service, and the option to buy and sell days)
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Health cash plan
- Gym discounts
- Personal shopping portal
- Daily fruit baskets
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.