about 1 year ago
Commercial Property Paralegal
A highly reputable firm, who are rapidly expanding throughout the South West and Wales, are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Commercial Property Paralegal to join their busy Carmarthen office.
This is what you’ll be doing
The specilist team at this firm know that where their clients choose to operate from is key to their success. This dedicated team offer expert advice and practical assistance throughout the entire process, and are looking for someone to join their team that can hit the ground running. On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Provide the highest quality of service to clients
- Meet the needs of the growing Commercial Property department
- Manage a file load of Commercial Property cases
- Build strong relationships with clients, conducting business development when required
- Proactively organise your time to ensure you are operating at optimum efficiency
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- LLB degree is desirable
- Experience within Commercial Property is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Able to work as part of a team and build positive working relationships with clients
And this is what you’ll get in return
A competitive salary and other benefits include:
- Child care vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Good bonus structure
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Regular involvement in charitable events
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you have what it takes to thrive within this role, or you would like some more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with Ellen Andreassen, at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 747.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme with £250 worth of shopping vouchers on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.