4 months ago
Commercial Property/ Real Estate Solicitor – Cardiff/Bristol
An opportunity has arisen for a Real Estate Solicitor within an innovative commercial boutique law firm with multiple offices around the UK. You can be based out of their Cardiff or Bristol Office
As a Real Estate Solicitor, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a varied real estate caseload which will encompass joint ventures, property funding structures, portfolio acquisitions and disposals and development projects.
- Advising on grants of new leases
- Lease renewals, surrenders and terminations
- Sales and acquisitions of commercial real estate
- Refinancing real estate portfolios
- Mixed value real estate finance and development finance
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Development Solicitor position, you will have:
- A minimum of one year’s post qualification experience in real estate, ideally with a residential or commercial development focus.
- Experience from a leading regional, national or international firm.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team with a positive can-do attitude.
The successful Real Estate Development Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- The opportunity to build and expand your role within a highly supportive team over time.
- The opportunity to work on excellent quality development matters within a team with a strong pipeline of instructions.
- A flexible working environment which supports remote working and varied working patterns/hours.
Please contact Daniel Mason in our offices or apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.