£45000.00 - £65000 per annum
26 days ago
10 June 2023
Job Title: Commercial Property Solicitor (5+ years PQE)
Salary: Up to £65,000.00 (DOE)
I am currently working with a leading and well respected law firm based in Cheltenham, who are looking for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to take over an existing and varied caseload with the potential for Partnership for the right individual.
This is what you'll be doing:
- Managing your own caseload of all types of freehold and leasehold property work, including commercial leases and licenses to assign for both landlords and tenants.
- Handling some residential conveyancing for longstanding clients.
- Building close working relationships with clients to understand their business and ambitions.
- Providing balanced and clear commercial advice with a personal touch.
- Collaborating with other property professionals, including estate agents and local authorities.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- A minimum of 5 years PQE in property law.
- A good working knowledge of all aspects of property law.
- Experience with all types of freehold and leasehold property work, including commercial leases and licenses to assign.
- Knowledge of residential conveyancing for longstanding clients.
- Ability to manage your own caseload.
And this is what you'll get in return:
- An attractive salary based on experience.
- Flexible hybrid working options.
- A pleasant and friendly office environment in the centre of Cheltenham.
- A dedicated secretary/assistant to support with document production, correspondence, and post-completion work.
- Opportunity to work with a leading law firm and gain further experience in property law.
Are you up to the challenge? If you are an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor looking for a new opportunity, apply now and take the next step in your career with this leading law firm. Contact Stevie Davidson in confidence for more information regarding this role. Stevie.Davidson@yolkrecruitment