5 months ago
Commercial Solicitor (NQ – 3 PQE as a guide)
Are you a Junior Lawyer looking to join a National leading, Legal 500 law firm dealing with high quality commercial and IP work?
A reputable firm are looking to hire an ambitious Solicitor who has a genuine interest in commercial work.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Drafting, reviewing/analysing and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts including:
- framework arrangements
- supply agreements
- joint venue agreements
- managed services agreements
- IT contracts.
- Providing advice in relation to procurement matters and commercial contracts including:
- negotiation and drafting
- disputes and dispute resolution
- intellectual property matters.
- Participating in marketing, networking and business development events.
- Actively pursuing and supporting appropriate business development opportunities for the Firm.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive (nq+)
- Experience in at least some of the above work is essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent academics
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Cardiff City Centre offices
- Non-contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Life insurance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673737 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737.