over 1 year ago
Who wants to work at one of the UK’s leading Law firms? With a large office in Cardiff you will join the highly astute commercial team dealing with high quality city work.
This is what you’ll be doing
Within this role, you will be advising on some of the largest projects in the UK. The clients will range from procurers, start ups and tech rich business and so you’ll have exposure to a range of commercial work. Advice will be provided to Government, Local Authorities, the NHS and Universities and you will have a client facing role and so you must be confident in engaging in business development and face to face contact with commercial clients.
You will work with minimal supervision, reporting to the Partners on large scale commercial contracts.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience (as a guide only)
- Experience within commercial law or public procurement is essential
- Excellent academics
- Be commercially astute
- Excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A salary above market average
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- A birthday holiday day (should your birthday fall on a working day)
- A discretionary bonus scheme
- Professional subscriptions
- Private medical insurance, current provider is BUPA
- Option to join the firm’s pension scheme (contribution will be matched to the same level as that of the employee up to the maximum of 5%)
- 4 x life cover
- Season ticket loan (upon successful completion of probation period)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave after three years' service
- Childcare vouchers
Salary and bullet pointed benefits
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673737 or email@example.com.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737.