£47745.00 - £48745 per annum + Hybrid working - bases UK wide
19 days ago
10 March 2024
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Professional Body that supports nurses, midwives and health care assistants to deliver the best possible patient care.
As the 'Corporate Relations Deputy Manager' you will be part of a small team, supporting the Marketing and Business Development Department in maximising income generated via sponsorship and partnerships ensuring it is ethical, transparent and mutually beneficial.
This is a 12-month fixed-term contract covering maternity with the place of work being negotiable. They have bases throughout the UK where you can work one day per week and the rest offering remote working.
You will be working closely with the Corporate Relations Manager to manage existing commercial partnerships, whilst researching and developing new ones
It's a job full of possibilities, as you could get involved in anything from researching industry trends, to presenting sponsorship proposals to clients. You will ensure negotiations are managed effectively, that sponsors are valued, and that contract service agreements are upheld. You will also raise the influence and benefits of working with nurses to a commercial audience. It's a great way to build your knowledge of our work and develop your potential.
As well as exceptional customer service, to join this organisation, you'll need an in-depth knowledge of innovative approaches to sponsorship and corporate partnerships. You will be a skilled communicator balancing the sponsor expectations as well as their strategic objectives.
You will influence critical decisions about the commercial proposal, negotiations, sponsor selection and the fulfilment of sponsorship projects.
- Act as account manager and key contact for selected corporate partners and sponsors.
- Knowledge of all corporate relations team activities - plans, budgets, staffing - to provide updates when needed in the absence of the corporate relations manager to the business director and other key stakeholders.
- To work jointly with the corporate relations manager to prepare reports and plan partner activity.
- Identify and approach potential corporate sponsors and partners with a view to building long term relationships and generating income.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of their strategic objectives and sponsorship, and ensure that corporate partnership programmes fit within this strategy.
- Develop a strong understanding of the corporate sponsors and/or partner's products, future planning and commercial pressures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Management of commercial partnerships
- Experience of drafting and managing sponsorship contracts.
- Track record in generating sponsorship income or other forms of commercial income.
- Experience of working with sponsors, exhibitors, and or commercial partners, creating, developing, and implementing commercial propositions and campaigns.
- Strong project management experience.
If you think this one's for you:
Please contact Hannah Welfoot at Yolk Recruitment on 07458 143 279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.