£500 - £550 per day
about 1 month ago
Commissioning Manager - £550 per day inside ir35 - Hertfordshire - 6 months (extension highly likely) - fully onsite working - one stage interview - Sector: Green Energy
Yolk recruitment is recruiting for a Commissioning Manager to work with a world leader in the sustainable energy revolution.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on the future of energy storage and propulsion technology. You will execute the installation of a new packaging area. The High-level planning has been completed and the role is to execute commission phase of the project.
- Deploy and champion safe working practices in planning and execution of commissioning activities.
- Support EPC commissioning activities and ensure coordination with the client's installation and commissioning activities.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the commissioning and handover activities of the client's vendors within a commercial scale energy plant.
- Plan, and coordinate the commissioning support of Operations, Maintenance and Sector Technical teams.
- Communicate and provide regular updates on progress to the Project Manager and other stakeholders.
- Ensure awareness of the project budget and communicate and resolve with the Project Management team any non-budgeted expenditures.
- At least 10 years of experience as a Commissioning Manager or engineer within a process industry
- Experience of successfully leading a team in a complex environment
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office
- Chemical Awareness / COSHH
- Experience within the Chemical, Pharma, FMCG or rolled goods industry or a related industry.
- Experience acting on the client side with EPC contractor.