2 months ago
We are working with a large public sector organisation who are looking for a Communications Partnership Advisor to develop and maintain partnerships with external stakeholders to deliver joint communication campaigns through their channels that increase awareness and understanding among their audiences of our messages and drive behavioural change.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Assist in the account management of key partners and build effective relationships with them.
- Support the development and delivery of a programme of communications via partners’ channels to support the delivery of the organisations campaign objectives/messages.
- Work with colleagues internally to recommend, develop and deliver new tools and products tailored to the needs of individual communications partners and their members.
- Evaluate effectiveness and reach of communications delivered.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Ability to manage effective relationships with external partners.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to develop engaging content and materials.
- Experience of organising and running external meetings and events.
- Experience of working within a communications / marketing function.
What you’ll get in return
- Basic salary of £26,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Great development opportunities
- Fantastic pension
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*