4 months ago
Are you a communications and engagement professional with experience in financial services? I want to hear from you. My Client is looking for a confident Communications and Engagement Executive to join their growing team in Hove.
As a Communications and Engagement Executive you will
- Plan, co-ordinate and support the communications and engagement consultant team to pitch and manage the communications requirements for Defined Contribution Workplace Pension clients.
- Effectively co-ordinate agreed communication plans and deliveries for DC clients being on boarded and strategic relationships ensuring that agreed timelines are milestones are adhered to.
- Working alongside and with the support of the consultant team, manage your own portfolio of ‘desk based’ clients requiring communications implementation and ongoing support.
- Taking a proactive approach identify new member engagement opportunities and solutions that can be integrated into the member experience.
- Build strong relationships with key internal and external customers. Work with specialist areas including those within Marketing Services, Implementation and Client Director Teams, Advertising Standards, Legal and Compliance teams to ensure client communication deliveries are on time, within agreed cost guidelines and meet standards and policies
- Oversee member engagement for strategic clients to enable proactive reporting to client contacts.
- Define, agree and work within the appropriate budget required to achieve plans, particularly focusing on opportunities for cost efficiencies
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Broad understanding of different media, audiences and their needs for effective communications.
- Ability to adapt communication styles to suit the audience and messaging
- Experience of delivering multi-channel communications within a multi-site environment, to inform, engage and inspire
- Knowledge and experience of key marketing tools, such as content management systems, marketing automation software, social media, email management tools
- Knowledge of social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
There are also some must haves for this Communications and Engagement Executive
- Previous marketing communications experience within Investments and/or DC Pensions
- Fully competent in all MS packages
- Strong presentation and communication skills
And this what you’ll get in return
Generous pension scheme
Performance related bonuses
25 days holiday
Are you up to the challenge?
If you’re interested in applying for this Communications and Engagement Executive position please apply with a CV. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.