8 months ago
Do you have public relations and communications experience, and are considering a new role? Have you worked on press and media management, and take passion in your work? As a Communications Executive, you will be expected to promote the business through effective communication, stakeholder management, and reputation management.
What you’ll be doing…
Working within a Marketing team, you will take all responsibility for the business’ communications, both internally and externally.
- Being the first point of contact for media enquiries, and showing media guests around
- Writing press releases for local press and industry publications
- Developing a communications plan that aligns with the overall Marketing strategy and campaign plans
- Managing media coverage of a range of events
- Writing engaging copy that can be used for multiple purposes, including SEO optimized for web
- Proactively seeking and developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What you’ll need to bring
- Relevant degree, such as English Language and Communications, Journalism and PR
- Experience of managing marketing projects, PR and communications
- Previous experience of writing compelling content for industry sector
- Ability to develop a Communications plan
Welsh language is desired for this post, but not essential.
What you’ll get in return
As well as working independently on a large organisation’s communications plans, you will benefit from free parking, on-site food and drink branches, and 28 days annual leave (+ bank holidays). This role is very busy, and you’ll be trusted to work independently, but collaboratively with the rest of the team.
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Chloe Cottle-Watkins on CCottleWatkins@yolkrecruitmentDOTcom.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.