12 days ago
13 February 2021
My client are looking for the right candidate to join their team as a campaigns and communications manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for raising the profile of this truly fantastic organisation. You will be the driving force behind the external comms and campaigns strategy.
· Raise the profile of the brand developing and delivering external engagement in Wales that extends impact and reach in line with key influencing objectives.
· Deliver and implement external communications and campaigns activity in line with agreed targets, values and behaviours across Wales and support the communication channels across the UK.
· Devise a Communications/Campaigns strategy for Wales which reflects the impact of Covid 19 and also the forthcoming elections.
· Work in collaboration with the central Communications team to develop clear, impactful communications and be a social media champion across all channels.
Skills & Experience
· Professional experience of working in a communications or campaigns role
· Experience of working with the media
· Experience of developing key messages within a public affairs and campaigns portfolio
· Professional qualification in PR/Journalism/Comms (desirable)
• Great career progression opportunities
• Free parking on site
• £33,000 starting salary
• Exceptional holiday entitlement
• Work from home opportunities
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 756 .
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*