£29 - £31.87 per hour
02921 67 37 46
about 1 month ago
08 July 2022
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Communications Manager to join our client on a 12 month deal in either Stevenage or Portsmouth. The right candidate will drive employee communications across the UK from A to Z and will be a key member of the team.
- Translate the communications strategy and narrative at employee level with a focus on the UK.
- Drive Employee Communications on national and site level in the UK and acts as Comms. point of contact (POC) for the UK sites.
- Act as strategic adviser to the UK senior management team when it comes to engaging employee communications.
- Handle issues management and crisis communication for Employee Communications in the UK.
- Drive strategic employee communications projects and new ways of driving employee communications beyond the UK, e.g. change communications projects on a corporate level.
- Generate engaging content for internal communication channels, i.e. text, articles, emails, infographics, videos etc. in cooperation with the internal content team and external agencies.
- Drive crisis communications and issues management with special focus on the UK, liaise with Crisis Management Teams as central point of contact for internal audiences.
- Contribute to company-wide Connect & Engage Employees projects and activities such as the continuous improvement project “Future of Internal Comms”.
- Provide and analyse audience- and content-related Key Performance Indicators to support decision-making, channel animation, planning and continuous improvement.
- May include traveling to sites in Spain, Germany, France and the UK in support of wider internal communications activities.
Seasoned communications professional with 5+ years of experience in communications/journalism, preferably in an industrial and international environment.
Experience in crisis and change communications.
Preferably experience in employee communications, connecting and engaging with different internal audiences, i.e. leadership, “white-collar” and “blue-collar” employees.
Audience-centric thinking, keeping needs of target groups in mind.
Proven oral and written communication skills to negotiation level across both targeted and volume markets
Experience in providing senior advice and support to senior management communities
Willingness to travel as per the above