£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
18 days ago
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit is currently working with a charity based in Cardiff to recruit a
Communications Manager to join their team. The Communications Manager will lead and deliver a Communications Strategy to enhance internal and external communications within the charity.
This is a full-time role, based on a 35-hour week, with hybrid and flexible working options. It is important for this individual to have good intellectual understanding of religion and be able to liaise with members of the catholic religion on a day to day basis.
What you will be doing as the Communications Manager:
- Lead and manage the charity's communication and engagement.
- Manage the website and social media channels, including developing, writing, and updating content for the website and social media.
- Develop and maintain relationships with journalists, prepare press statements and respond to media inquiries.
- Work with other departments on the communications aspects of initiatives and campaigns
- Analyse audience and marketing data to shape communications strategies
- Produce regular reports detailing the impact of digital, print and PR activity to share with colleagues and the charity's board of Trustees.
What you will need as the Communications Manager:
- A recognised qualification in marketing, journalism, PR, or communications and a minimum of two years' experience in either communications, journalism, PR, or marketing
- Experience of developing and delivering marketing and communication strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with different audiences.
What you will get in return as the Communications Manager:
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- 6 weeks holiday
- 35 hours working week.
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Electrical Vehicle Sacrifice
If you think this one's for you
Please contact Izzy Richards at Yolk Recruitment on 07458160673 or
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work