27 days ago
30 September 2021
A highly regarded Bristol Law firm, are looking for a driven Company Commercial Paralegal, to join their thriving Company Commercial team. This opportunity is suited to an ambitious Paralegal with a passion for Commercial/Corporate work, who is looking to gain exceptional client exposure and have the opportunity to progress their career.
This is a full-time permanent role, which will be based in Clifton. Due to the nature of this role, you would be working predominately in the office, with the potential for some remote working in time.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Work closer with a Director, and support him on a busy caseload of Corporate and Commercial matters
· Efficiently complete routine tasks, including; preparation of board minutes, resolutions, checking articles of association etc
· Once comfortable, you will be given a steady stream of work to manage, however an appetite for business development is welcomed
· Provide excellent client care to build lasting relationships with clients “face to face”
· Be motivated to develop your career and to become an integral part of the team
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Experience as a Paralegal or Legal Assistant, within Commercial/Company law
· Experience in preparing board minutes, resolutions, checking articles of association
· A passion for corporate/commercial work
· You will have achieved a 2:1 minimum in the LLB / GDL, and will ideally have the LPC
· Drive to progress
· Ability to build lasting relationships with clients
· Excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
· A competitive salary
· Excellent career progression
· 23 days holiday + bank holidays
· Pension scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719 .
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.