3 months ago
Complaint Handler FTC
Have you got experience within complaint handling? Experienced within the financial industry? Available immediately for 4-6 months? Then please apply today
This is what you’ll be doing
- Supporting the Head of Operations with all customer related complaints including front line customer contact
- Full complaint investigation and resolution
- Root cause analysis and identifying/ owning the completion of preventative actions to reduce future complaints
- You will also be responsible for working with other areas of the business to provide training and feedback to colleagues to improve their complaint handling skills
- This role is to ensure fair outcomes and that all complaints are handled within best practice guidelines and regulatory rules.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience working in a front line customer role handling complaints
- Full complaint knowledge from identification, investigation and resolution
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s
- Excellent communication and written skills
- High attention to detail
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Starting salary up to £23,000 depending on experience
- 4-6 months position
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays plus many benefits including free private healthcare, free life assurance, annual bonus and many more.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734