£24,950 + excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
21 November 2021
We are working with a large public sector company who are looking for a Complaints Handler to join their team. The role will help to drive and implement the quality framework’s that provide assurance and improvement for several critical processes relating to our regulatory products and customer facing activities.
This is what you will be doing as Complaints Handler
- Support the implementation of quality monitoring frameworks across the directorate.
- Provide specific work stream, team management information reports when required by operations manager(s), making use of performance dashboards or system(s) interrogation when possible.
- Prioritise and triage complaints for attention as per the required performance indicators and the SIA Complaints Handling Policy and Procedure
- Conduct enquiries into complaints, determine their validity and make recommendations on the appropriate team to deal with these.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience of handling complaints and/or dealing with challenging, distressed, or dissatisfied customers and an understanding of the principles and factors to be considered.
- Experience of gathering evidence, analysing information objectively and making impartial decisions and recommendations to colleagues and managers.
- An understanding issues relating to sensitive personal data and of the need hold information in confidence when appropriate
- Ability to act under own initiative to manage workload with minimum supervision to prioritise urgent issues whilst achieving outcomes to agreed deadlines
What you’ll get in return
- Starting salary of £24,950
- 27.5 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Great development
- Flexi working opportunities available
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role as Complaints Handler - please get in touch. We also offer referral scheme for any candidates whose details have been passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applicants we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. IF you gave not heard from us within 7 days of applying -then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.