£23000 per annum
02921 673 727
5 days ago
11 November 2021
Do you have Complaints Handling Experience? Are you wanting to join a team who are supportive and passionate about their customers and staff? Then please apply below.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Complaints Handler to join a growing and supportive insurance company based in the city centre of Cardiff. You will work to support people from across all areas of the business, including Customer Service, Accounts, Claims and underwriting, to investigate all types of complaints and gather evidence for everything that comes into the business. You will also:
- Communicate with customers and third parties regularly, and ensure that customers are kept up to date
- Form and build excellent relationships with customers by providing a friendly service to all.
- Manage your own caseload effectively to ensure that all regulatory timescales are met.
- Collate, and produce reports and summaries of patterns and trends, and offer recommendations to managers to reduce and prevent complaints
- Ensure that all databases and systems are kept up to date
What you’ll bring to the team?
As a fantastic and experienced complaints handler, you will be:
- Experienced working within a regulated environment
- Experienced in FOS and knowledgeable about FSA regulations
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to all customers.
- Able to show genuine sympathy and empathy, and maintain rational and considered thought under pressure
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Confidence to challenge the "how we do things".
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changeable environment where you manage your workload.
By being a Complaints Handler you will receive:
- A salary of £23,000
- Amazing training and development opportunities, including being able to create processes and train/coach team members
- A fantastic, dynamic and supportive team and environment to work in every day.
- An excellent office location, with discounted food and drink, and free tea and coffee!
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for a Complaints Handler - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Chelsea Campbell 02921 673 727.