£25,000 - £32,000
7 months ago
We are currently working with bespoke insurance company who are looking for an experienced Complaints Manager to join their team and directly influence their customer experience and satisfaction.
This is what you’ll be doing
- You will deal directly with customers to resolve complaints, as well as liaising with stakeholders from across all areas of the business including customer service, claims and underwriting.
- Recommend change and improvements to promote a reduction in complaints and ensure customer treatment is fair.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all complaints are recorded, managed to resolution, analysed and acted on to improve the customer experience, the fairness of the resolution and operational efficiency.
- Collate and produce complaint executive summaries, including recommendations and trend analysis.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum of 1 year working in a complaints department directly managing and resolving complaints.
- A strong understanding of Root Cause Analysis and its application to identify the true starting point/reason.
- Experience of working on projects that deliver an improved customer experience or business efficiency.
- Able to quickly get to grips with business operations, processes and be driven to keep learning and improving.
What you’ll get in return
- Salary ranging from £25,000 - £32,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Great city centre location
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*