£30000 - £35000 per annum
02921 673 753
about 2 months ago
Do you have a background within financial services? Are you currently working within a compliance, risk and regulatory role? If so this could be the perfect venture for you so get in touch with me today!
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working with a highly dynamic, innovative and forward-thinking business that put their staff at the forefront of all they do!
You will work within a small team and assist the Head of Compliance to ensure the business is within the industries regulatory framework.
- Ensuring their products are compliant within regulatory standards.
- Create risk MI and other statistical analysis
- Auditing client reporting
- Actively involved in policies and process- testing and training!
- Previous experience within the financial services industry
- Experience working within a compliance related role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- A ‘get on with it’ attitude!
- Flexible working hours Monday to Friday!
- Excellent benefits
Contact Jessica Harmer, in branch today!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.