4 months ago
Are you looking for a role where you can play a key part in the growth and success of a company? Can you bring forward new ideas and processes? Do you excel in fast-paced environment? Then please apply below.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Manager to join a telecoms company based in central Swansea who are currently undergoing rapid growth.
What you will be doing
As a Compliance Manager you will manage a team of 6 driving improvements to service.
- Create and implement processes and practices across the business to ensure it remains fit for purpose
- Manage and monitor the ongoing compliance and identifying weaknesses
- Highlighting any issues or risks that have been identified from calls to senior stakeholders
- Provide feedback to colleagues and their line manager regarding their ongoing performance
- Work closely with third party oversites
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience in Compliance or Quality Assurance
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to oversee a team
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Up to £28,000 after initial probation
- Salary bonus scheme
- Flexible working policy
- 35 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Development & progression
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans 02921 673 743.