£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
26 days ago
01 December 2022
Do you have extensive compliance experience? Have you worked within financial services, or a FCA regulated environment? Have you worked within a compliance advisory role? Do you have working knowledge of GDPR and regulations?
This is what you'll be doing
As a Compliance Manager you will be working within a close knit, dynamic team completing the following tasks amongst others:
- Support on drafting documentation and applications alongside renewals whilst coordinating on any conditions that are particular to each authority.
- Horizon scanning and regulatory development
- Data Security
- Support their Chief Legal and Peoples office and Safeguarding Director on any matters relating to compliance.
- Present advice to diverse audiences- analyse this advice and explain to them!
- Ensuring the business and internal teams ae fully compliant at all times.
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Previous experience within a compliance/ advisory role
- A background withing Financial Services/ FCA regulated environment
- Knowledge/ experience of financial regulations
- Contract law experience
- Strong communication skills
And this is what you'll get in return
Up to £45k per annum DOE
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, a Finance Specialist, on 02921673753 or
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.