10 months ago
Do you have previous experience working within the Food industry? Has your main focus been on compliance and auditing? Have you adhered to BRC standards? If so, his could be the perfect venture for you…
This is what you’ll be doing
- You will be ensuring compliance to all site activities that affect product safety, legality and quality systems.
- Be responsible for all technical and legal compliance, development and maintenance of systems
- Manage all legislation which could be current or emerging compliance.
- Support the team auditing activity on site.
- To drive continuous quality improvement for all customers.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience working within the FMCG market
- Previous compliance focused experience
- BRC standards experience
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £40,000 per annum, pro rata, dependant on skills and experience.
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.