Cheshire West and Chester
about 2 months ago
Compliance Sampling Technician
Yolk is a recruiting partner for one of Wales’ largest organisations which delivers a valuable public service. We are currently supporting them to recruit a Compliance Sampling Technician to fulfil a temporary assignment for a period of 3-6 months. The role is based in Bretton but will require travel to other sites so full clean driving licence is required.
What you’ll be doing
As a Compliance Sampling Technician you will
- Collect and transport samples in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure all documentation is completed fully and accurately, in compliance with procedures and ISO17025.
- Ensure that all field test equipment is maintained and calibrated in compliance with ISO17025.
- Comply with the QC Action/Improvement Process supporting the investigation of all non-conformances with procedures and subsequent improvement actions.
- Participate in routine competency assessment audits to demonstrate ongoing adherence to procedures.
- Participate in the EQA inter-laboratory testing and proficiency scheme.
- Complete, report and review regular AQC to demonstrate the ongoing accuracy of the field test instruments.
- Collate accurate data relating to vehicle temperature monitoring; identify specification breaches and assess impact on samples stored
- Responsible for checking vehicles, organising servicing, and ensuring they are road-worthy at all times.
- To participate in the daily sampling debriefs process to identify reasons for any missed samples.
- Work in a safe manner at all times utilising Lone Working and Near Miss reporting lines.
- Personally accountable for managing compliance with E-learning / E-policy platform.
- Participate in rota for planned weekend sampling and standby/call-out.
- Undertaking any other duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
What you’ll bring to the team
The successful Compliance Sampling Technician will bring the following skills and experience to the team;
- Have experience of sampling or drinking/waste water treatment processes and legislation.
- Full driving licence and ability to travel as job requires
- GCSE Grade or equivalent in English, Maths & Science
Here’s what you’ll get in return
The successful Compliance Sampling Technician will receive the following excellent package
- Salary of £22,217 pro rata
- 25 days annual leave
- Competitive pension
- Range of additional benefits and discounts
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Compliance Sampling Technician vacancy is the one for you then apply to Nici Jones at Yolk.