£25140 per annum
8 months ago
Yolk is working with a large not-for-profit organisation who are looking for an individual with strong admin experience to come on board as a conference and events administrator. This varied role needs an individual who has good communication who comes from a marketing background.
This will be a fixed-term role working 35 hours a week, based in the Northern Ireland Offices.
What you’ll be doing as a Conference and Events Administrator:
The Support Team is responsible for producing a clear, coherent, joined up events programme, which is professionally organised, innovative and provides good value for money. It is focused on two clear visions: Business (all income generating events) and Corporate (as a service to members and the organisation).
- Develop knowledge of the overall work of the Conference and Events Team to deal with incoming calls and correspondence, ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Provide high quality administrative support for event planning meetings, including room bookings, taking and distributing notes as well as attending events as extra support.
- Undertake all logistical planning, including venue sourcing and liaison, technical requirements and liaising with speakers and organising committee.
- Create virtual programmes and events on ZOOM and or MS Teams and provide technical and practical support on these calls.
- Contribute to the delivery of services within the agreed budgetary allocation and to a standard which meets all contractual, professional and statutory specifications.
- Provide reception cover for breaks/holidays/absence as required.
What the Conference and Events Administrator will bring to the team:
- Excellent standards of numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience of working in events or marketing
- Good team skills and communications skills
- Strong IT skills especially with Microsoft packages
- Ability to occasionally travel and stay overnight for certain events
- Have high attention to detail and be able to stick to a tight timescale
- 32 days annual leave
- Award winning health and well being programme
- Working from home
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work