3 months ago
A UK Top 100 Law firm are looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their highly regarded Construction team, in their central Bristol office. This a fantastic opportunity for a confident legal secretary who is looking to work in a supportive and collaborative environment, on a part time basis.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will provide legal secretarial support to the Construction team, consisting of 3 partners, 1 solicitor and 1 paralegal, who deal with contentious and non-contentious work. You will also support the commercial property team when necessary.
- Supporting the fee earners in client relationships
- Monitoring the daily lines of communication and post in the fee earner’s absence
- Audio and copy typing
- Managing diaries
- Document production
- Accurately utilise the company’s Case Management and IT systems
- Efficiently answering all telephone calls and taking relevant messages
- Supporting the billing and accounts procedure
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous legal secretary experience is essential (a minimum of 2 years)
- Experience within property/construction and litigation is desirable
- The ability to use your initiative and share ideas with fee earners
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent time management, organisation and accuracy skills
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive attitude
- GCSE English A-C
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Private Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service, and the option to buy and sell days)
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Health cash plan
- Gym discounts
- Personal shopping portal
- Daily fruit baskets
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673719 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673719.