£75000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Construction Senior Associate
Open on location- Cardiff and Regional
Unleash Your Potential as a Non-Contentious Construction Lawyer at a Top 10 Law Firm!
Are you ready to join a global legal powerhouse that is transforming the industry? Yolk is working with this highly prestigious firm to recruit an experienced Construction Solicitor. This role is made for someone who wants to excel in the energy and infrastructure sector and dive into multibillion pound deals.
What you will be doing as a Construction Solicitor:
Imagine being part of one of the world's top ten largest Litigation practices, comprising over 500 brilliant attorneys. This Litigation team's prowess has earned coveted spots in prestigious rankings such as The Lawyer Global Top 50, Global Investigations Review Top 100, and Global Arbitration Review Top 30. With their enviable track record in tackling complex disputes and regulatory investigations, this global Litigation team stands at the forefront of legal innovation.
This team are a league of extraordinary experts, commanding unrivalled knowledge in large-scale projects and proactive dispute avoidance. This role will give you the chance to propel your career to new heights. As a non-contentious construction lawyer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future by:
- Representing a diverse range of national and international clients, with a laser focus on the dynamic Energy and Infrastructure sectors, as well as the traditional built environment.
- Unleashing your strategic and commercially driven legal expertise to steer groundbreaking energy, infrastructure, and development projects.
- Taking the reins of your own caseload while mentoring and empowering junior lawyers, igniting a passion for excellence within the team.
- Leading the charge in proactive business development initiatives, contributing to the strategic direction of our team, and pioneering growth areas.
- Collaborating with visionary colleagues across our national and international teams, as well as diverse practice and product groups, to unlock unprecedented opportunities.
The experience you will have as a Construction Solicitor:
We are seeking a visionary non-contentious construction lawyer who craves an adrenaline-fuelled environment and global impact. To set your career ablaze, you must bring:
- A minimum of 4 years of post-qualification experience (4+pqe) ideally in non-contentious construction law or a dynamic blend of contentious and non-contentious construction law.
- Unparalleled technical acumen forged through high-value construction and engineering transactions and contracts, especially those challenging infrastructure projects.
- Your ability to navigate complex legal arguments, unravel subtle interpretation differences, and communicate the law with precision will set you apart.
- Any experience transferable working with bespoke contracts and problem solving will be considered.
What you will get in return as a Construction Solicitor
This firm offer a competitive salary, high levels of flexibility and a great work-life balance, alongside a well-rounded remuneration package that includes private medical insurance, income protection insurance, and discounted gym membership, amongst many other benefits. Also, free breakfast everyday!
We are looking for someone who is passionate about their work and is dedicated to providing exceptional services to their clients. If you have the required legal experience, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team, we would love to hear from you. Reach out to Nicole Smith if you'd like to apply.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.