02921 673 719
about 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
A Top 100 law firm is looking for a motivated Construction Solicitor, to join their highly regarded Construction & Engineering team, in their Bath office on a full-time permanent basis.
Notably, this is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and determined Solicitor or Associate to join a dynamic firm at a more senior level, and to fast track their career in a hardworking and outgoing team.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Work with contractors, developers, funders and professional, on national and off-shore projects
· Effectively manage your time recording and billing, ensuring targets are met
· Communicate with clients directly, and ensure you deliver on client expectations
· Become involved in marketing, including researching and drafting articles
· Develop a network of clients and actively engage in networking opportunities
· Delegate tasks to junior where appropriate, and support and encourage their training and growth
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· A qualified Solicitor or Fellow of CILEx (ideally 3 PQE-6PQE, however if you sit outside this remit we would still encourage you to apply)
· Experience in contentious construction matters is essential
· Demonstrable ability to supervise more junior Solicitors and Paralegals
· A strong team player, with excellent communication skills
· Excellent client management skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
· A highly competitive salary
· 3 days a week remote working
· Private medical insurance
· Personal Pension Plan
· Up to 25 days holiday
· Excellent career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Rebecca Bond on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.