02921 673 719
15 days ago
14 July 2022
UK – Bristol – Hybrid working 2/3 days a week working from home
Yolk Recruitment is working with a National Law firm who are widely recognised for not only the quality of their work but also the outstanding reputation that is built upon exceptional market leading legal professionals that work within the Construction team.
Within this position you would specialise in Non-Contentious Construction matters. The team covers a wide area of construction matters including regeneration, commercial property, retail, leisure and renewable energy to name a few. The clients include major banks, contractors, banks and public sector clients. Although this position is based at the Bristol office you will have the opporuntity to work with clients at a national level.
Within this position you will have your own supervising partner to support your development and progression through levels of responsibilities and promotions in the effort to drive you forward to become an expert in this field.
This is what you'll be doing
As a Construction Solicitor you will be working with a highly skilled and dedicated team, you would be responsible for the following.
- Managing your own case load of non-contentious matters
- Being involved in business development opportunities
- Working on high quality national matters
- Working alongside market leading individuals
You will have experience in working within construction and the following:
- NQ – 4 PQE
- Construction experience either in private practice or in house
- Experience within either Contentious or non-contentious matters
- Desire to specialise in non-contentious matters
- Willingness to be involved in business development
This is an excellent opportunity for a Construction Solicitor to work with a highly regarded team. Here are some of the additional benefits included:
- Competitive salary
- Annual leave between 26-30 days per annum depending on grade
- Hybrid working
- Private Healthcare
- Performance related bonus
- Auto-enrolment Group Personal Pension
- Income protection
- Life Assurance
- Employee discounts
- Payment of professional memberships
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.