£32306 - £34172 per annum
02922 671 373
17 days ago
Salary: £32,306 - £34,172
Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit is working with the NHS to recruit for 3x Content and Data Officers on a permanent basis in a fully remote role. If you have experience working in an agile environment and can create, edit and disseminate hi8gh quality content then we want to hear from you!
What the Content & Data Officer will be doing
Content & Data Officers are responsible for researching, proofreading, and publishing both traditional and online media. They analyse readership data and develop content strategies to increase user engagement. Content & Data Officers also fact-check information and ensure the use of proper spelling, grammar, and syntax in outputs.
The role will form part of an Agile development team, ensuring that best practice content management principles are embedded across the organisation, via the creation and delivery of training resources and workshops.
What the Content & Data Officer will be responsible for
- Work within an Agile Service Team.
- Ensure that best practice content design and content management principles are embedded in the development and maintenance of the service.
- Provide professional services through employing content development skills and supporting the implementation of strategic plans for improving the effectiveness of content.
- Guide and support colleagues in the transformation of the organisation’s current content management processes.
- Create, edit and disseminate high quality content.
- Proof reading, editing and quality-assuring content work
- Represent the profession to internal and external users, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Work semi-autonomously on the delivery of specific plans and will lead on the delivery of smaller projects and work that contribute to a wider programme of activities.
- Responsible for communicating and supporting the correct use of content management systems (CMS), production systems, and monitoring / tracking systems such as Google Analytics and other communications monitoring tools.
- Support the delivery of content training programmes and runs courses as directed for staff across the HEE to improve content skills and expertise across the organisation.
What the Content & Data Officer will bring to the team
- Excellent creating and editing skills to deliver high quality content
- Have experience of working within an agile environment
- Excellent experience proof reading, editing and quality assuring content work
- Have experience of liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of a range of disciplines and understand the importance of user-centred design, content design, service design, working to Agile methodologies, and using a shared toolkit of techniques, processes and systems.
- Excellent communication skills
Up for the challenge?
If you think this vacancy sounds like you then please apply online or call Zoiya Saleem to discuss the role in confidence on 07458 163209
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.