£40057 - £42121 per annum
02922 671 373
17 days ago
Salary: £40,057 - £42,121
Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit is working with the NHS to recruit for 3x Content and Data Officers on a permanent basis in a fully remote role. If you have experience working in an agile environment and can create, edit and disseminate hi8gh quality content then we want to hear from you!
What the Content Designer will be doing
Content designers make complex information simple. They create clear and easy-to-understand content that is based on research into users and their online behaviour, and data such as analytics.
We know that people who access the organisations web estate want to complete certain tasks, such as applying for foundation training or completing online training. And they want to do it quickly and easily. Content designers create content that makes it easy for users to get the information they need at the point they need it to complete tasks.
What the Content Designer will bring to the team
The main skills and knowledge you’ll need are:
- awareness of agile methodologies, particularly in relation to content improvement
- stakeholder relationship management
- strategic thinking
- user focus
- user-centred content design
- Knowledge of producing, advocating and implementing content strategies.
- Skilled at directing the activities of others and assume line management responsibilities for a group of staff.
- Experience of the creation, iteration and management of user-centred content.
- Experience of using analytics, user feedback, user research and other sources of information to improve content.
- Experience of upskilling colleagues and stakeholders in the principles of Content Design.
- Experience of line managing a content team as you will be supervising 7x Content & Data Officers.
Up for the challenge?
If you think this vacancy sounds like you then please apply online or call Zoiya Saleem to discuss the role in confidence on 07458 163209
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.