£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
10 days ago
11 October 2023
Content Designer - Up To £40,000 (£5,000 extra London Weighting) - Hybrid (York or London)
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with an incredibly worthwhile charity that pushes forward social change for everybody and helps to eradicate poverty.
This role is perfect for someone with some Content Design experience, and knowledge of user centred design principles, ready to step into a broad role with a sizeable amount of freedom - designing, creating and proofing the content for a very active charity website. Ideal for an ambitious designer who would like to make an impact on a valuable organisation.
What the Content Designer will be doing
You will be responsible for the content design for the charity's website, ensuring all content submissions meet approved design standards, and putting best practices into place.
- Take the lead on the content design for the charity website
- Content generation - following UCD principles, best practices and timeframes
- Identify gaps and problems in the content design strategy and offer solutions
- Develop and maintain relationships with SME's to ensure accuracy of the content
What you will bring to the team
You will have some experience working in Content Design, with the ability to implement best practices and support the content strategy.
- Experience working in a content design role
- Excellent copy and asset generation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with SME's and other departments.
- Knowledge of SEO techniques and how to implement them
- Ability to help guide the content design strategy
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Content Designer will be rewarded with;
- * Salary of up to £40,000
- * 35 Hour Work Week
- * Flexible working arrangements
- * Salary Sacrifice Schemes
Think this one's for you
If you think this Content Designer opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.