£31684.00 - £40485.00 per annum
19 days ago
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit is currently working with a brilliant organisation that benefits over half the UK population. The work they undertake will have a lasting impact on millions of lives for years and decades to come.
Embark on an exciting journey with us as a Content Designer, shaping our digital content landscape. As a pivotal member of our team, you will focus on creating impactful content, including guidance, forms, and transactional services for a government website. Your role will involve collaborating with subject and legal experts, user researchers, interaction designers, and developers to deliver accessible and consistent content that protects people's pensions.
What you will be doing as the Content Designer:
- Develop content aligning with user and business needs, leveraging evidence, data, and research to make informed design decisions.
- Create effective digital content across various channels, ensuring a seamless user experience, from search functionality to navigation elements, emails, letters, and more.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, promoting user-led content development, and contribute to the enhancement of style guides and design patterns.
What you will need as the Content Designer:
- Digital Content Expertise:
- Demonstrated knowledge of creating effective content for digital channels, including content auditing, writing, editing, user research, and managing content workflows.
- Proficiency in evaluating digital content against standards and key performance indicators.
- CMS Proficiency:
- Experience working with content management systems such as Sitecore or Umbraco.
- User-Centric Approach:
- Ability to identify user needs, engage with users or stakeholders, and use both quantitative and qualitative data to inform content creation.
What you will get in return as the Content Designer:
- £31,684 to £40,485
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, recognised as some of the best in the pension's world.
- Discretionary bonus arrangements and performance-related pay progression.
- 25 days annual leave provision and flexible working arrangements.
- Development opportunities and enhanced parental leave arrangements.
- Access to a free employee assistance program and an excellent office location in Brighton
If you think this one's for you
Please contact Izzy Richards at Yolk Recruitment on 07458160673 or
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work