£29,422 + excellent benefits
about 2 months ago
Yolk is working with a large organisation in Brighton to support them in finding a Content Designer to work on transactional services that collect information online. Working alongside developers, user researchers, interaction designers and product owners, you will deliver new digital products that help customers. This is an interesting role designing content for government digital services
What you’ll be doing:
As a Content Designer you will be;
- Using evidence, data and research to make content design decisions
- Creating effective content for digital channels, working on the search experience, navigation elements, emails and letters that prompt a user to visit the website, question text, error messages and help text
- contribute to and use the style guides and design patterns
What you’ll bring to the team:
The successful Content Designer will bring the following skills and experience to the team;
- Knowledge of how to create effective content for digital channels, with experience in content auditing, writing (including pair writing), user research, managing content workflow and evaluating digital content against standards and key performance indicators.
- Experience of working with content management systems.
- You can identify user needs and engage with users or stakeholders to collate evidence of these. You understand and can define research that fits user needs. You can use quantitative and qualitative data about users to create content that meets user needs.
- Experience of influencing subject matter experts to make changes, negotiating where there are trade-offs to be made between different aspects of quality. You can take opposing views to reach consensus. You know how to work with stakeholders and contribute to improving these relationships, using evidence to explain decisions made.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentational communication skills in conveying design concepts and prototypes to a range of stakeholders including developers and business analysts.
- Experience of working in an agile environment, with a cross-functional team, to construct a minimum viable product and to contribute expertise that helps the team prioritise features for future release.
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return:
The successful Content Designer will be rewarded as below;
- A competitive salary up to £29,422
- 25 days annual leave
- Generous pension
- Access to performance related pay progression
- Excellent benefits package
- Excellent office location in Brighton
Think this one’s for you?
If you think this Content Designer opportunity is for you then apply online to Nici Jones at Yolk Recruitment