£35000 - £40000 per annum
02921 67 37 46
about 1 month ago
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Content Manager to join our agency client to set up and manage their content function.
Skills & Responsibilities:
The role will require someone who can work closely with clients, with hands on experience with the following:
- Client onboarding and objective setting
- Excellent client communication
- Hands on experience with production of client assets
- Experience managing executives and/or freelancers across production and outreach/PR
- Strong creative background
- Content auditing and gap analysis
- Taking client briefs and preparing deliverables
- Recommending content formats for campaigns (Blog posts, data visualisations, interactives, etc) and outreach prospects
- Experience planning and devising successful outreach / link building campaigns.
- Identifying suitable placements and outreach prospects for campaigns (Journalists, bloggers, etc).
- Managing internal and freelance PR/Outreach/copywriting resource.
- Good understanding of SEO tools including Google Analytics, AHREFS, SEMRUSH, Majestic, Moz.
- Strong understanding of industry content and outreach tools and processes (Buzzsumo, Roxhill, Pitchbox, or equivalent)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, able to produce client facing documents and reports to a high standard using MS office tools and Google Suite.
- Holidays: 25 days, increasing with length of service, plus Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off; plus an additional 10 days ‘work from anywhere in the world’
- Free Breakfast
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted wellbeing classes / membership
- Active company social life organised by a staff committee
- Team sports such as softball, netball, bowling
- Opportunity for involvement in CSR and charity initiatives
- Cycle, electric car and tech purchase savings
- Personal Development, including:
- Bi-Annual appraisals
- Company mentor scheme
- Training, including:
- Supplier sessions (e.g. Google)
- Industry bodies (e.g. IAB)
- External trainers
- Opportunities to learn about other digital disciplines