30,000 - 35,000
about 1 year ago
Content Marketing Manager
Up to £35,000
Are you an ambitious Content Marketing Manager? We are currently recruiting for a business that is looking to drive the company’s growth and ambition, they are looking to recruit an experienced Content Marketing Manager to work closely with the Head of Marketing on a daily basis.
You will play a crucial role in achieving their customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives by delivering an effective cross-platform inbound content marketing strategy and editorial plan.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be assisting the Head of Marketing in the development and implementation of the content marketing strategy
- Responsible for strategic implementation of a results driven inbound content marketing strategy
- Craft interesting and relevant content to drive traffic, engage/convert target customers, and improve shared content across multiple-platforms
- Help with internal training to improve quality of internally generated content
- Copy, edit and review content for messaging, style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Data-driven and highly analytical
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices
- The ability to lead and manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent writing / copy-writing skills
- Ability to work with a variety of mediums, e.g. written content, social media, video
And this is what you’ll get in return
Generous annual leave entitlement, auto-enrolment pension scheme, flexibility of start/finish time, free onsite parking plus the opportunity to join a fantastic team.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either email@example.com or 02921 673 756.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.