£32306 - £34172 per annum
15 days ago
22 December 2021
Yolk is working with an organisation which trains and supports NHS staff through their careers. We are recruiting several Content Officers for full time and permanent positions as part of a high profile and impactful project which will improve the lives of our medical staff in the UK. This is part of a new and growing team which offers opportunity for development and training.
With support from a Senior Content Designer. The Content Officers will build content in CMS and support internal staff on how to use the programme effectively.
This is a forward-thinking organisation and all roles are fully remote with potential for 1 quarterly meeting at one of the organisation’s many UK offices.
What the Content Officer will be doing
You will be responsible for researching, proofreading, and publishing both traditional and online media. They analyse readership data and develop content strategies to increase user engagement. Content & Data Officers also fact-check information and ensure the use of proper spelling, grammar, and syntax in outputs.
What the Content Officer will bring to the team
- Ensure that best practice content design and content management principles are embedded in the development and maintenance of the service.
- Provide professional services through employing content development skills and supporting the implementation of strategic plans for improving the effectiveness of content.
- Guide and support colleagues.
- Create, edit and disseminate high quality content.
- Proof reading, editing and quality-assuring content work
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of a range of disciplines and understand the importance of user-centred design, content design, service design, working to Agile methodologies, and using a shared toolkit of techniques, processes and systems.
- Be able to work towards specific plans on a timescale.
- Support the delivery of content training programmes.
- Remote working.
- Salary - £32,306 - ££34,172
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working.
- Career and salary progression.
- Car and cycle travel scheme.
- NHS pension scheme.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work