about 1 month ago
Content Producer, Brighton, £25,000-£30,000 + Excellent Benefits (30% Pension)
My client, a commercial public sector organisation based in central Brighton is looking to recruit a Content Producer into their Digital Communications team. This role is initially on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract basis and is an exciting opportunity to work within a team of Content Producers responsible for the communication of a broad range of content to a diverse audience.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Write communications content including corporate and regulatory publications, enforcement content, campaign and online content, video scripts and other communications products, ensuring a seamless suite of material.
- In collaboration with the in-house working groups, engage early with internal Subject Matter Experts to advise on communications strategies and products.
- Work with Campaigns Managers on the development of campaigns content to ensure it meets the campaign objectives.
- Plan content production and sign off in line with agreed processes to ensure the efficient delivery of quality outputs in line with the brand TOV, Operational Plan, agreed Communications Grid.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Have a portfolio of work demonstrating technical authorship / copywriting and sub editing abilities, with a particular focus on translating complex technical information into more accessible content.
- 5+ years’ proven successful experience of writing and editing effective offline/online content.
- Proven ability to manage potentially high volumes of work over a short period of time whilst ensuring high levels of professionalism and quality output at all times.
- Confidence to work both autonomously and as part of a multi-function team as required
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Market-leading pension of up to 30%
- Bonus options
- Training & Development opportunities
- Flexible working
- Central Brighton location with excellent facilities
Are you up to the challenge?
To apply for the role, please forward a copy of your CV immediately.